Yes, yes, sometimes I think I am? So yesterday I claimed I wanted to clean and organize my room! Did I do anything...NO! Why, well I will be honest, I'm lazy. I put Max down for his nap and I always feel like that is my time to relax so the only thing I did is move the clothes that were supposed to put away on the other side of the bed so I could lay down. Oh and then before bed last nght I moved them from there to the ironing board that was next to the bed, hmmmm how can I fix my lazy issue. I always have good intenions of wanting to clean, cook and be totally oranized, but it never happens. I'm always so envious of those wifes and moms who do it all. I feel so lame sometime because of my lack of things I do. Its just hard when you aren't feeling good, your tired, the majority of my day is chasing after a 2 year old. I deserve to relax...right? How do you all do it? I feel like I need a system, a way to do things better. I'm very grateful that my husband doesn't complain about any of this but when I do make dinner he is so happy. He is easy to please!!! Thank goodness. Quick, yummy recipes are always helpful! If you have any good ones...let me know. Anyways, Max is taking a nap now and I'm writing this...way to solve the problem huh? Just trying to stay up to date on my blog.
And of course I'm on the laptop so no pictures to post! I love pictures and always prefer to see pictures when I'm reading something.
Until next time...
13 years ago
2 comments:
Don't feel bad, I definitely have my days where I do the exact same thing you did.
You are so funny! Everybody has a weird system I swear! I try to do one thing a day on top of normal stuff, like windex all the mirrors, or wipe down cupboards. then it seems to be kept on top of without killing myself! You can do it! Love your blog too, Max is adorable! 2 is so much fun! We should get together with the kids again one of these days....
Post a Comment