Happy Labor Day! Hope you all had a great weekend. I found myself looking forward to the weekend off, but then realized I might have to put my favorite pair of shoes away. Its probably a good thing because I need to stop wearing them for a while. Have you ever purchased something and you didn't realize what a great purchase and how much use you would get out of something? These are the perfect white flats and I have worn them all summer. They are also the only show that people have actually stopped me to ask me where I got them. I will have to post a picture later. I have always been against the whole not wearing white after Labor Day but because I want to wear them next year then its time to put them away and clean them up for next year. Goodbye perfect shoes...goodbye for now.
In other news...we have had a great weekend. My mom and brother Andrew were in town and Loren had today off. We went to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle on Saturday. That is the best zoo! We had a great time and I am so happy that Max is at the age where he is enjoying those types of things. On Wednesday we went to the Seattle Aquarium with some girlfriends and that was a blast too. Max kept saying...fishies, fishies. He liked it. I'm writing this from my laptop so I can't post pictures yet, but those will come.
What is coming up next? A lot of my friends are having their second baby!!! Crazy! One of my friends just had her second on Friday and I have a handful of friends that are due over the next 10 weeks. Most of these ladies were pregnant when I was pregnant with Max so it’s crazy to see them having their second but its so fun to have new babies coming. Its also exciting to see some of them having their firsts...babies are so much fun...especially when I can enjoy them and have none of the responsibilities. It’s weird when you get to that age where that starts happening…most of my friends are married so now it’s the baby stage. You never feel like you age even when those big life changes start to happen. Friday is my 10 year reunion and I for sure don’t feel like it’s been 10 years since high school, but at the same time I feel like a totally different person then I was in high school. It will be a fun night out to catch up with old friends and make some news ones. We are celebrating at the Tacoma Union Station and have a great caterer who is doing some cool stuff with the food. I will be glad to have it behind me though because it’s been a big job planning it. Our committee is awesome and they have all done an amazing job at making things happen. Pictures to come after the event.
Summer is officially over and it still feels like it never happened. Now onto the fall which is a fun time to start routine and I’m excited because Max and I are starting a toddler class that will be once a week.
Till next time…
13 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun week, can't wait to see all the pictures... especially of those white shoes. I love shoes! Can you believe the reunion is Friday! What are you wearing... I haven't totally decided yet??
Post a Comment