Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Boating day in Gig Harbor

Some wonderful friends of ours, Jason, Crystal & Aiden Wells invited us out on their boat for the day. We were looking forward to just relaxing and being able to hang out. We toured Gig Harbor, went under the new and improved Narrows Bridge, checked out Fox Island and just got to enjoy the beautiful Puget Sound. We finished the evening with a feast of crab we caught and bought and other yummy things. The guys watched a fight on TV while Crystal and just got to sit back and chat while the kids slept. Great time and friends! Love those kinds of days…


Crystal and I loading everything up for the day
Loren and Max

I was so happy he acutally fell asleep and took a nap
Relaxing on the water
Max helping dad drive the boat

I think he liked it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're starting to post more pictures :-) Looks like a fun day for sure! Nice to have some sunshine back before fall arrives.
~~Michelle~~