Wednesday, August 22, 2007

CANCUN...how lovely.

I am finally getting around to posting some pictures from our vacation. For those of you who don't know I sell Southern Living at HOME! If you don't know about it check out my website to see some of the fabulous stuff I LOVE IT. Why do I love it...um I earned a FREE trip for my husband and me for 5 days. How can you not love that, oh yah and I love the products too. We had a great time, just the 2 of us, no Maxwell. We had some wonderful family and friends watch him while we enjoyed ourselves. It was wonderful to just relax and have some time together, just us. We stayed at a beautiful resort in Cancun called Moon Palace .

Hanging on the swings by the pool on our last day.

Last evening "Farewell Dinner" with my friend Stacey
Group shot of some of the gals on my team
Loren and I dressed up




Yah, can we say HUMID! Even the camera felt it. We had just arrived at the hotel and heading out for our Welcome dinner.
Wonderful, blue beaches. I love water like that.
Kerri, Loren and I at dinner
Miniture golfing is always fun.
Stacey and I ready for some lunch and time out of the sun.
Swings again...
Buh, Bye...Cancun...we will miss you.


1 comment:

Mama G said...

I'm so glad you guys got to get away, it's looks like you had a blast! Don't you wish you could do that once every six months??:)