Does time fly by or what? My 10 year high school reunion is coming up in September and I still feel like I graduated a couple years ago, but yes 10 years it is. Wow a lot has happened since then. I am very lucky to be a part of a wonderful planning committee who is doing such an amazing job as each person brings their talents to the table. This last weekend we got together…. 400 + invitations, BBQ, fun times reminiscing and catching up = Invitation stuffing party! All the invitations are sitting on my couch ready to be sealed up and sent out to all my fellow classmates. We are going to have great reunion and its going to be great to catch up and see what everyone has been up to for the past 10 years. Some of the planning committe gals...
Sarah, Max and Brandon...yah Max is mine
Yah, Mel is a little taller than me...
Travis and Kevin
Some of the kids...wish they could have folded a little quicker...
Sarah, Melanie and me...
Loren and Brandon
1 comment:
I was totally just thinking today that I was going to call you to see when this was so I could help. Hello, you should have called me. I totally would have loved to help. Can't wait to get the invite.
Post a Comment