Loren and I just returned home from Cancun! I earned the trip from Southern Living at HOME! I have parties and I win trips, does it get much better? To the right is a picture of the beach and below was the farwell dinner on the last night. I love vacation and time with my husband. We did miss Maxwell but knew he was in good hands. More pictures later but I haven't posted in a long time.
In other news...I just bought Max a 3-in-1 Toiliet training seat! Similar to this one...and he is sitting on the toilet right now. Its like a new toy I guess? The funny things you learn as a parent. He hasn't gone potty in it but he sits on it and says "Pee Pee" so he does have some idea. We will see what happens. Wish us luck.And Loren started his new job today! Fill you in later. He is liking it so far and is excited. More life updates later.
3 comments:
You two look like you had a good time...can't wait to see more pics. I'm so glad you guys got to get away and just spend time with eachother...that is SO important. I'm sure you got a good tan too!:)
How fun to get a little time away. Can't wait to see more pictures. We need to all get together again soon.
Oh my word, isn't Maxwell younger than Kyah! He must be a genuis!
What an amazing picture of the beach....... plus the buns. :)
Hope you had an amazing time!
Post a Comment