Do any other wives out there feel like when their husbands are happy we are happier? Loren loves his new job at Redfin. They totally take care of their employees and are already trying to make it work for Loren to work from home. He would probably go in a couple times but just the idea of it makes life so much easier. The commute to Seattle is not fun! God is good and it’s amazing how he works and continues to bless us in ways we could never imagine. We prayed for something and God totally worked. I’m really looking forward to what the future holds and excited to see what God has for us.
Does anyone have trouble with there kids hitting and/or screaming? We have been using the “Time Out Chair”. It seems to work, but it’s a little frustrating that Max doesn’t just stop hitting??? Any advice would be much appreciated. Discipline is hard and knowing what the best thing for him is difficult. I want to do the right thing but I don’t always know what that is. Would love to hear what some others of you have and are doing with your kids.
High school reunion! Wow I still can’t believe that is almost here. We really need people to RSVP! If you’re planning on coming please don’t procrastinate. I know a lot of people put it off and we really can’t afford for people to do that. Please encourage those that you know to do the same! Thanks!!! I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone. Fun Times will be had by all.
I will post some pictures later. I have never posted without pictures…trying to mix it up a bit.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment