Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Max loves slides...and our neighbors.

Max on his way to the slides... Oh and he loves swings too. Do you know how hard it is to take the perfect picture while they are swinging...I was impressed with my abilities.
Its so fun to watch him play with new things.
Finally to the slide!! A couple weeks ago he didn't really know how to do it by himself, but with a little practice he totally has the hang of it and everytime we pass one he says "Slide, Slide" though its not quite that clear.
Max loved this car of our neighbors and kept wanting to get in. I think we might need to get one of these down the road. Fun times.
This was so funny watching Zoe and Nathan push/pull Max in the wagon. We have the best neighbors...they are a lot of fun.


Zoe and Max in the wagon. Max has started going over to the front door to see if they are home, it cracks me up. He loves his friends.

It seems like there is a lot going on right now. I'm shocked at how fast summer seems to already be flying by. Weeks and weekends seem already full and its barely begun. Oh I don't want it to fly by because I have been so looking forward to it. I'm working on my High School class reunion which is coming up and this past weekend I got together with fellow classmates to put the invitations together, I will post pictures soon. I'm sure a couple of you our really wanting to see them. I can't believe its been 10 years already, I still feel like a kid and I'm a mom, what happened. Life flys by and it just gets faster and faster. Loren and I go to Cancun in July and it will be just us. Can't wait to spend sometime with just the 2 of us, no email, no cell phones....oh and no diapers...!!! I love Max, but as any parent would understand time alone with your spouse and no distractions...PRICELESS. I value that time so much more now.

We are going to Portland, OR this weekend to visit my mom and celebrate her wedding. They are having the reception at their house and I'm really looking forward to it...dancing with Loren, wouldn't miss it. They got married a month or so ago so it's all about the celebration...my mom always throws a good party. I always look like 5 year old next to my mom, why is that...??? I will never know!!! Love her, can't wait to see her this weekend. We always have a great time. Okay, I keep typing, its time to go! See you later...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes, can't wait to see the pictures from the invitation stuffing party. Let me know if you need any help down the road before the big event.