Happy baby!
All cleaned up!
My favorite center piece!Buh-Bye
Wow! I can't believe that 8 months has gone by so fast! Time flys!
I wanted to post some pictures from the last 8 months! I can't believe how baby's can change there looks so much in their first year...I don't think he looks like he did when he came home from the hospital. He is constantly changing! All the milestones and growth makes you feel like time is passing by way too quickly. Who knew that life could be as full with 2 little boys to liven it up. Though 2 kids is harder, life is fuller, way fuller for the better. I wouldn't change a moment! I honestly had no idea our family was missing anything until Cole came into our lives 8 months ago. I have always heard people say that and I now I get it. Cole is such a sweet boy! He is for sure a mama's boy...if he sees or hears me...he wants me. It's sweet but can be difficult sometimes. I know I will miss all of these sweet moments when they are older. There is nothing like a sweet little baby that can brighten up a room. I love his smiles, his sounds, his laugh...oh I love his laugh, the way he smiles at his big brother...love it. He loves his daddy and smiles at him too. He enjoys watching Gracie and Cookie (dog & cat) when they are around. He started sitting up very well a month ago and turning over too. Oh and he has 2 teeth...as you saw in the pictures and I think more are coming...well I know they are just not sure when they will appear. I just bought him some fruit puffs and a sippy cup to start working on. He likes the fruit puffs...finally something that he will eat. He still hasn't taken to eating baby food and I am starting to wonder if he is just going to skip it and go right for the adult food. Time will tell. I don't know his stats up to date...he was around 17 pounds at his 6 month so he is doing well. We go in March for his 9 month check-up...can't wait to see how big he has gotten. We have moved him to a convertible car seat...I was tired of carrying the infant seat around...those get so heavy. I think he is way happier in his new seat.
I love our 2 boys so much and am so grateful to God for these little blessings. I find myself wanting to be home with them a lot more. Loren and I are so excited to watch these sweet boys grow up. Life is good! I'm so thankful for all God has provided us with.
6 comments:
Precious boy.. I love the progression photos.. It is amazing how adding a baby can change your life. Easton is a Mamma's boy too and I love it!!
Mel
I'm so glad that to hear that you are enjoying life with two kids..it really is fuller...and makes you more of a family. I love the pictures of Cole, wow 8 months, that went fast! I love his chubby cheeks, what a cutie!
What a sweet baby, he just has the prettiest blue eyes. They do grow up way too fast, don't they. Enjoy your time home with them.
He is too cute! Those eyes are unbelivable!
Jill! Yay!!!
I am totally becoming a follower of your blog...your boys are adorable! Can't wait to keep up with your family now...it's been too long!
Love ya!
Cerissa
such a cutie pie!!! =)
Post a Comment