Thursday, February 19, 2009

102...Nice & the FIRESTATION

Fire Engines and Stations...what fun!
Max driving the Fire Engine Firefighter Ann!Max and Jacqueline

Checking out the fire engine
Waiting

Firefighter Ann and the boys

Picture of Max's class with our Class Auction item.

Max's class in January


Oh how sad that I missed marking my 100 post, but 102 isn't bad! Finally I made over 100 post. Nothing compared to some of my loyal blogging friends. Melanie you got to 100 in your first month...ok well not that fast but pretty close!
Here are some pictures from our class trip to the fire station. These are from our friends camera and I haven't downloaded ours yet. The kids loved it. I had no idea that the kids would be scared of the fire fighters when they were dressed up in all their gear. I was thinking what a fun trip this is going to be for the kids but it's actually something they will do each year so kids get used to seeing firefighters so they won't be scared if they saw one in a fire. Good thinking! Max of course had a blast and loved it. The highlight was Loren got to go with us since it was his week off and this is the station Loren used to volunteer at until about a month ago so we knew the people and the station. It was fun to see the kids have a fun time.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Congrats on your 102nd post! It looks like Max had a blast on his field trip.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Way to go on 102!1 LOL. Thanks for the shout out. I am at 298 as of theis morning. Obsessed?? Maybe..

Mel