Merry Christmas! Wow, seems like it comes faster every year. Just 2 weeks away now!
Not much to report, well a couple things. You moms will apprecaite or sypythize with me on this. This last weekend was my birthday and me and some friends and been planning on going to the ocean for the weekend to have a "December Escape", just getaway, relax, sleep, eat, watch movies, play games and just hang out...well due to I-5 being closed and power outage on the Oregon Coast, our plans got cancelled. I was so bummed...I just really wanted to sleep in! That was sad, but we still had fun and hung out on Saturday and made cookies and ate dinner together.
It is sooooo cold outside and I don't love it. I know some people do but it makes me want to just stay in all the time. I am happy that its not raining.
Max is eating some yogart and I'm waiting for Loren to get home so I can head out to bible study. Oh Max is bringing me spoonfuls of yogart to share...what a sweet little boy. Still amazed at how much he is growing and learning. Its so much fun! He is playing and talking and just amazing me. Its shocking what kids learn in the first 2 years of life! Did I tell you Max turned two? Yes, he did on Nov. 26th. He just makes me laugh and I feel so happy to be home with him fulltime. Oh I also started a new job? Yep, I'm watching my friends baby...Marigold who is 2 months old! Monday was my first day. Its perfect because I only watch her 4-8 days month during the week. My friend Diana's husband is a firefighter so he is home most of the time, only works 9 day a month. A great way to make some extra cash, help out a friend and when we have a 2nd baby Max and I will both be used to the idea of a baby. Max has been really sweet with the baby and its been neat to watch. Have gone through the baby stage with Max and now that he is a toddler...I will for sure say that the baby stage is such a breeze and the toddler thing is for sure more difficult...I would never have thought that! You just assume it will get easier as they get older and though somethings for sure get easier...many things get harder.
So sorry I haven't posted pictures lately...I'm always posting on my laptop and all the pictures are on the desktop...hopefully soon I will post some!
13 years ago
1 comment:
Ya come on...we want pics!! Thanks for the Christmas card..you three sure make a cute family! I'm sending our cards out in the mail tomorrow. I'll be in and over at my old 'hood Friday or Saturday after Christmas hanging out with our old neighbors. Let me know if you are around and I'll stop in and say hi.
Post a Comment