Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I'm "Positive"

I'm "POSITIVE" that I am pregnant! Yes, I have been waiting to post this but it's always good to wait until you in the safe zone to make it officially public! Thought it’s hard to tell to the naked eye, but all of these tests are positive!They really are though! I'm not patient so I take tests early and get a very faint line and continued to take them over the next week and was so happy to see it get darker with each test! We are due June 23! Today we went for an ultrasound for some tests and were surprised to find out this early that we are having a BOY! Yes, that is right at 12 weeks we already know which is so exciting to me. No I'm not disappointed in the least and was never expecting one or the other. We are thrilled to have another boy and truly are not sad that it wasn't a girl. I love that God gives you what you need and I am totally excited that he blessed us with another sweet little BOY!
Many people that we had already told totally thought we were having a girl so it was fun to call them today and surprise them with the news. Everything is looking good and I would have loved to post the pictures of the ultrasound but couldn’t get them scanned, maybe later. We went in at 6 weeks for an ultrasound due to some bleeding (sorry if that’s too TMI) and it didn’t look like a baby yet, but 6 weeks later it is a BABY, well it looks like one a lot more then at 6 weeks. Hearing the heartbeat is the most amazing thing and seeing them on the ultrasound is so crazy and I LOVE IT! I am very excited to have a summer baby! The only problem is Max’s clothes will be off as far as season goes, but most should still work…and I have a TON!!! Now we need to decide on a name and I really have no idea…Boy names are hard. Any feedback on names is much appreciated!!!

God is amazing that he allows us to carry a child for 40 weeks! It’s a true miracle and I feel so blessed that I get the privilege of this amazing thing called LIFE! I love it and am very thankful to God for this gift! Please pray that the next 27 weeks go well and the baby continues to grow! We are incredibly grateful!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure your pregs? One of the those tests could be wrong. Ha ha We are so excited for you! I told my mom to polish up her esp, since she said you were having a girl.

Anonymous said...

That was from me. Sorry!

Mama G said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!! Max is going to be such a great big brother and what a great space between them, Gracie and Charlie were 31 months apart and it's been so much fun watching them as they are getting bigger and playing together more. And how fun that now he will always have a brother, a best friend for life!! I'm so happy, can't wait to see pics of you as you begin to grow!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!! You are due a month after me!! Though I only get one ultrasound so I will know what I am having next week. So congrats and enjoy your pregnancy!
Alisha

Michelle said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting news. Can't wait to hear more about how the pregnancy has gone. I bet Max will be a wonderful big brother. Just wanted to let you know that I am having a play date with some SHS Moms on Dec 27th while Amanda is in town. Hopefully you'll be around and can join us!

Oh, and I love the names Landon, Carson, and Jase.

Ang said...

Yayaayayyyayayayay!!! Congrats. This is so exciting! Can't wait to hear all the fun prego updates. How have you been feeling BFF? And why haven't we been out to PF Changs yet? I think our husbands miss each other dearly. Of course not more than we miss each other!!! Call me. :)

McCray Family said...

Congrats! YOu will join the ranks of great sibling love, its wonderful! I am sorry my card got sent back, 14804 81st Ave Ct E, puy 98375, are youplanning ont he 27th at MIchelles? I hope so! It will be great to see you!