Thursday, May 31, 2007

Retreat anyone?

Twice a year my bible study group goes to Gearhart, OR to retreat for the weekend and spend time together. Its a great time with teaching by Andrea, discussion and time to just relax with each other. The weekend started out with great weather. I love being by the beach...seeing it, smelling the salt water and just admiring Gods creation! Its AMAZING. You always learn something about yourself when your in a house with 12 other gals! We read a great book "Renovation of the Heart" by Dallas Williard. Its about spiritual formation and is a life changing book. I would reccomend it to everyone. Its so funny now that I'm a mom how much more I appreciate alone time and this was a great weekend to unwind and have time for me. Loved it.

How do you not love this? God is Good!
Lunch at Pacific Way Cafe'....SO GOOD. Andrea, Angela and I
Karen, Patricia, me and Cathy driving there
Me, Angela and Karen
Angela and I
Patricia, Andrea, Angela, Cathy and Pam
Sunsets at the beach are AMAZING!

A group of us went down a day earlier and then the rest came later and I will add a group picture of everyone when I get it. None of these shots have the others. I will include a picture from last year.
We have a few new people that aren't in this picture, but at least you get an idea. The house we stay in is great and fit all of us. Love it.

No comments: