I had to post about my dearest friend who GRADUATED from Western Seminary last month. She has been going to school for 9 years and the last 4 have been in Portland at Western. I'm so proud of her and all that she accomplished. I'm glad to have my friend back though...no more studying! Yipeee... She got her degree in Exegetical Theology , which meant she had to take Hebrew and Greek! That was tough stuff. We had a great weekend with friends and family who came down to Portland for the graduation and my mom and I hosted a brunch on Sunday for everyone. It was so fun to host a party with my mom, we went to the farmers market to get flowers and berries for the party on Saturday and its days like that I so wish my mom lived closer so we could do stuff like that more often. Love her and I always enjoy our time together. Okay back to the guest of honor...Anrdrea who is really like a sister to me. I was so excited that this day had finally come and I could be with her. Fun times...Andrea on the morning of her last day of school!

Andrew, Sam, Max, Mom and Me

Majority of the "Bible Study Gals"

Andrea's Dad, Bob holding all our purses while we took pictures...
Friend and family who came to celebrate for brunch on Sunday at my moms house.

A great time for us all to be together and celebrate this wonderful occasion! Fun times!

No comments:
Post a Comment