Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some more race pictures...


My mom and I crossing the finish line!


My dear friend Mel got these for me! I couldn't figure out how to download them and she did it for me. I know more race pictures, but these one are the professional ones! Had to share! Oh and I am registered for another half marathon on August 1st. The race is limited to 1000 participants so though I loved running with 24,999 other people it will be fun to run with only 999 plus myself! The race will go from Gig Harbor to downtown Tacoma! Should be some great sites!

3 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

I pirated them for you.. LOL. Good luck in the race, wish I could do it, but I have totally cut back mileage since the Marathon.

Mama G said...

So proud of you! And you look great! The next race will be a blast, running through Gig Harbor should be really pretty!

Lora said...

Great job Jill! And good luck in August :)