Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh how I miss you LAKE!



Not much time to write but I had to post a couple very cute pictures from our trip to the lake yesterday! I miss the lake! I grew up there and I feel like a child every time I jump in and swim. What a great childhood I had being able to swim all summer long. It was so nice to relax and enjoy the sun. I got to do a training swim which is good since swimming in open water is very different from a pool. Max wasn't too interested in the lake but we did get Cole in for a bit. I hope to be going up there more so I can get in some swim time for training for my triathlon in September!


4 comments:

Daniel and Cerissa said...

Thanks for rubbing it in!!!

I miss that lake too... and am also thankful for the awesome childhood experience!

Cute boys, as usual :)

Alisha said...

Those pictures are adorable.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Wait a minute?? A triathalon in September?? Umm email me and fill me in PLEASE!! Oh and enter the Giveaway on my Blog, the t-shirt would look cute on you..

Mama G said...

That first picture is priceless!!!