Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I am still here...just busy with my New Years Resolutions...

A few Christmas Pictures!!! A little late yes...I know!
New Years Resolution is to be a better mom and wife! Might sound kind of silly, but I felt like I need to do a few things differently. Be more about Max and Cole then me. Due to that blogging has gone on the back burner. I love catching up with everyone, but blogging does take some time. I hope they can figure out how to make uploading pictures a little quicker. I have so much to share but don't have the time right now! Some highlights...Christmas was wonderful! My dear brother Jason gave me a camera because he was upgrading so I have been taking pictures like crazy. It's a Cannon Rebel! I am an love and really would like to take some photography classes.

We spent New Years and my brother Jason's house like we have been doing for the last 3 or so years. It's so nice having some where to go. We had to bring Cole because he had been throwing up. I think it is the formula that he had. I am nursing, but give him formula when he is at a sitters. The Similac wasn't sitting well so we are trying another kind. Hope that works because pumping doesn't work that well at this point. Any advice or feedback would be great!
I have joined a MOPS group at our new church in Tacoma and I am really enjoying it. My sister-in-law is going as well. Speaking of churches we have been so happy to settle in at First Presbyterian in Tacoma in the Stadium District. I love it...the people, the old building, the pastor and Wednesday night dinners. God is Good! We had been looking for a year and are so happy to have found a home. What else!!! I have started meeting one of my goals...we have been visiting the gym a lot more and trying to eat more healthy! I have got to lose this baby weight.
I will try and post more pictures later...Cole is 7 months and I got some great pictures of him at 6 months...I will try and post soon. I still can't believe

5 comments:

The McGuires said...

Isn't First Pres beautiful? I went to Covenant High School and they do their graduations there now and it is so cool. I'm glad you like it there. We are in the midst of searching for a church too. It is a hard task.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Welcome back to Blogging.. I was worried about you :)

Mel

Alisha said...

I am glad all is going well for you! Hayden had a problem with Similac so she uses Enfamil. It works for her. I am glad you found a church you love!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

Glad to hear from you =) I can tell the difference in your pictures.. they look great!

kg said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! I remember Angela talking about 'her friend Jill' when we lived in WA! Have fun with your new camera, you'll love it!