My youngest cousin Jenny got married July 26th. Though I didn't get any pictures of the beautiful bride I did get a few before the party got started. Jenny looked incredible and I loved the groomsmen suits. I told Loren if we ever get married again I would want him to wear those same suits. The ceremony was in Olympia at their church and the reception was at the Landmark in Tacoma. Luckily my brother and sister-in-law, Jason and Railene live right by the landmark so we left, Natalie, Chase and Max there until the reception and brought them over for pictures that actually never happened so we took them home. I had Cole with me the whole time which was a little difficult until my cousin's Viveca and Tanya who LOVE babies took him most of the evening...THANK YOU! Feeding a baby in locations that aren't situated to do so does make it a little more of a challenge, but I made it work. They had an AMAZING photographer who set up a little photo booth that you could go take snap shots...which being a camera lover...I totally enjoyed. You can check them out at his blog under... Jenny & Aaron’s Wedding (Part 1 - The Shot Spot)! There you can see the bride and groom as well. The grooms father did the ceremony, he is a pastor and he did an incredible job...he really spoke honestly about how marriage is not always easy and you have to work at it...I appreciated that because most weddings are about how great and lovely life is and if you are married you know it's not always a bowl full of cherries, but the positive side is that with Christ there is hope, which is the TRUTH.
Cole's cute outfit! Love it...
Max ready to eat! What's new!
Natty and Max
Grandma Dot w/ Max...love, love, love these pictures of them.

Chase "Man"...cutie!
Grandpa Gordon and Max!
I know...sad that these are the only pictures, but check out the link for more of everyone from the wedding. They are fun pictures! Everyone enjoyed the photo booth. I love the one with me and my brother, Jason and my Grandma...I told them to be funny...Grandma did her part! Way to go. Congrats Jenny and Aaron...so happy for you both.
I know...sad that these are the only pictures, but check out the link for more of everyone from the wedding. They are fun pictures! Everyone enjoyed the photo booth. I love the one with me and my brother, Jason and my Grandma...I told them to be funny...Grandma did her part! Way to go. Congrats Jenny and Aaron...so happy for you both.
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for blogging about me, cousin! Sorry about the picture. We ended up taking it so much later! I didn't even get to see the kids :( It was a bit of a whirlwind as I know you understand!
Well, i've joined the world of bloggers...still trying to figure all of it out, but i'm sure i'll be an expert in no time! Love you!
ACHO MUITO BOM ESSE SEU DESEMPENHO
Post a Comment