Finally... we, Erin and I, were able to get a date on the calendar to get together! Seems like things kept getting in our way. I always look forward to our days together because the boys have a great time playing and we get to enjoy each others company. Erin got a fancy new camera that I became obsessed with and so we had to have a little photo shoot. New baby + New Camera = PHOTO SHOOT! Of course we got some great pictures of Micah and Max as well...so fun. Erin picked up a pool on her way over along with a fancy sprinkler since it was going to be a hot one and on with the day. Boys + Water = MESSY! Yes, of course 5 minutes after we got some water in the little pool there was dirt, sand and every toy in a 5 mile radius in the pool (OK so I am exaggerating a little)! At first I was worried, but than we both realized they are boys and it's not hurting anyone...let it go. They played, we had a photo shoot, we ate lunch, they took a nap, we watched a movie and Erin made us dinner. What a great friend! She made my favorite thing...Mizithra! Yummy, I always get it at the The Old Spaghetti Factory!
THANK YOU ERIN AND MICAH for spending the entire day with us and for making us a yummy meal! Love you guys!
I think I got the picture for Cole's birth announcement and I was going to post it but decided not to so it can be a surprise! It's perfect! Loved that camera! Only problem, you can't do my classic self portrait with those fancy things! No pictures of Erin and I together...that could be a first. Bummer!
4 comments:
Cute pics! What kind of camera is it??
Glad to see your doing well!
Love all the pictures... looks like you guys had such a fun day! The 2nd one of Cole is my favorite, he is such a cute baby! And I love the chubbiness. Reminds me of my little babies =)
Really cute pictures of the boys and Cole, Jill! I LOVE photo shoots too and have had many with Ava. :-)
What a fun day!! Thanks for the new pics of Cole. Such a sweet baby! I want to hug him. Cuteness!
...and I totally know what you mean about mizithra. mmmmm!
Post a Comment