I am not ready to say goodbye to summer yet. We have had such a fun, packed summer. The weather is as good as it has ever been...or at least since I can remember. We have a very full calendar the next few months as we get ready for summer to come to a close and fall to start!
Max is starting in a new school which we are excited about. We will miss his old school and friends but I think it's going to be great for him to be in a preschool with a little more structure. I am excited that I will be teaching swimming lessons a couple days a week. I have always wanted to teach swimming so this will be a great start. Oh and Loren and I are both really looking forward to a few days in Vegas at the end of September to celebrate our anniversary and Loren's birthday. We have never been so it will be fun to relax and spend some time together, just us.
September 5Th my dad and I will be doing our very first triathlon in Bonney Lake. We had a training earlier this week and I loved it. I am so impressed that at 54 my dad is in such good shape...both my parents really. It will be fun to do this with my dad. We have a training on Saturday which will be nice to work on the transitions. I think I have my outfit...oh shoot I need to go buy some running shorts today for that!
Cole is doing well. We are going to physical therapy weekly for him because he is lacking in his gross motor skills which means he is not walking or pulling himself up to stand. In other areas he is great. He has improved since we have been going to PT which has been fun to watch. As much as I wish he could just do this stuff without the PT visits I am so grateful for for a healthy boy. There are so many kids that we see there that struggle with way more things than Cole does and it makes me put it all into perspective.
Oh and tomorrow my sister-in-law Railene is throwing an 80's party...can't wait! It's sure to be fun. I have the most tubular outfit that is so RAD!!! Can't wait to post some pictures. Sure to be a rock-in time!
So that is it for now. Haven't been posting much so thought a little update would be good. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
13 years ago
2 comments:
GOOD LUCK!! And I hope that Cole continues to progress
Wow you have a lot going on! I hope Cole continues to make progress and Max will enjoy his new school. I also hope you enjoy your trip to Vegas, Sept is a good month to come. And of course have fun at your triathlon!
Post a Comment