Wednesday, April 25, 2007

We like the ZOO!



Loren took the week off this week and it’s been so much fun hanging out as a family! I love having him around and plus he is a huge help when it comes to Max. I always ask Loren "How does it feel to be someone’s favorite person? Don't you love that you can make someone’s day by simply walking into a room". Dads are special and I love that Max adores Loren and vice versa. When I leave the room no tears from Max but when Loren walks away we have a problem.

We went to the Zoo on Monday with Loren’s sister Sheila, her husband Tim and their son Benjamin who is 13 months older then Max. We had a great time seeing all the animals and the very next day Max was able to make monkey sounds. They have this great play area with a cool slide and fun toys to crawl on, the boys loved it. We also got to go over to the petting zoo and feed the goats. My favorite part of the zoo is the Elephants and the Walrus’s…I do love the monkeys and the tigers too. I hate the snakes though, they have always and still give me the creeps…icky.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

what a cute family :-)